Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Adidas Reviews(2016) - How about Adidas shoes?

Adidas is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures sports shoes, clothing and accessories headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest in the world.

Adidas are really popular all over the world, let's check their ad video.

Hard work and dedication aren’t enough. Bring something new and different to the game. Tap into your imagination and use your creativity to be the difference. If you call yourself an athlete, create something. Sport needs you.

From the pool to the hockey field. From spikes on the track to spikes on the volleyball court. From kick-off to the final whistle, adidas supports and encourages the love of sport, no matter the game.

adidas sponsors some of the best athletes in the world including: Leo Messi, Jessica Ennis-Hill, Damian Lillard, Kris Bryant, Von Miller, Garbiñe Muguruza, James Harden, Angelique Kerber, Sidney Crosby, Allison Schmitt, Mesut Özil, Paul Pogba, Gareth Bale, Carlos Correa, Novak Djokovic, Ajee Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Tori Bowie, Shaunae Miller, Morgan Brian, Jamal Murray, Simona Halep, Eva De Goede and Laura Trott.

Although they have a lot of best athletes all over the world, and they have many followers, but their official online store still have some problems, let us see how people review this store in trustpilot.com which is a reliable customer review website, you could search this with google.

Someone called Sandra wrote as the following:

I ordered a tracksuit for my son and it never arrived. I have contacted the customer support and they have not gotten back to me yet even though it was over a week ago I sent them an email. I do NOT recommend this site.

Someone called Peter Vasilev wrote as the following:

I have purchased few things from adidas online before and I have decided to order snickers from them for my holidays.

I have placed my order on Monday morning trusting the stated on the website delivery 3 business days tag. I forgot at the time while placing my order to apply my discount code of 10% sent to me with my previous order, so .... I called customer service straight away after placing my order and I explained my mistake so I was told that it is not possible to apply my code manually by them as the order is already received, so of course I asked to cancel it manually I then I or they reorder it with my discount code applied..... but instead of help I was told that it is not possible to amend any placed orders or cancel them but wait to be delivered to me and then return it for refund to Addidas and only by then I order again and apply any voucher codes etc.

Why Adidas think their customers will wish to undertake this frustrating and inadequate process to amend their orders?! Perhaps their CEO needs a bit more experience serving customers so He could filter this down to be lower Adidas ranks or He should purchaef more often from Adidas online shop to experience the utterly disaster service they provide to their customers!

Well I let it go and I decided to keep the order without the discount and I was expecting the product delivery by Thursday latest as I was going Friday evening for 2 weeks holidays .... but nothing has arrived by Thursday afternoon so I have called customer service to be told I AM SORRY but we are busy and your order will only arrive by Saturday as it is coming from Germany? 6 days for delivery by Adidas company with well established name it is rediciloisly unprofessional and poor. I will have to return the order after I get back from holidays and look somewhere else in the future but not to buy from Adidas as their online shop is an authomatic computerised disaster rather be customer expectations tailored and orientated service.

I hope most people would have a better shopping experience.


 




3 comments:

  1. Really nice advertisement i liked watching it i think it is also on the television. as far as the Adidas shoes and other products are concerned i have found nothing better then them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me How Do I Pay For The Product and What Is The Return Policy? or provide me Adidas Customer Care Number...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To complete a workout gear it is very important to have these shoes. I have just started working out and I keep looking for good shoes and clothes everywhere. It was great reading this post. It is very important that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for a better workout.

    ReplyDelete